UK Customers have 14 calendar days from the date the merchandise is shipped from our studio to return non-sale item purchases and
NIŇOS BONITOS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MERCHANDISE THAT IS LOST OR DAMAGED WHILE BEING RETURNED.
RETURNS PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS
Returned merchandise is immediately inspected upon receipt, at our studio. Any signs of damage not consistent with new merchandise will be returned at the customer’s expense. Under no circumstances will we accept items that are soiled in any way. Merchandise that is received and ready for immediate re-sale will be accepted and an exchange, refund or store credit will be administered in line with our refund or exchange policy. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
RETURNED MERCHANDISE IMPORTANT NOTES:
- There must not be any signs of wear or use.
- All original tags and display tickets (if applicable)must still be attached.
- All products must be contained in original packaging.
- Items must not be contaminated with smoke or perfumes.
- Returned merchandise must be in new and unused condition.
- Shoeboxes must be returned in their original condition.
If you receive merchandise that has been damaged in transit, or has a fault, then please email us at email@example.com where we will send you a returns authorisation email.
Any items that have been worn will not be accepted or returned.