During the billing process, you may select one of the following Royal Mail delivery methods:
- Standard 1st class Shipping - signed for delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days).
- Standard 2nd class Shipping - signed for delivery £3.95 (2-5 working days).
- Signed For Next Day Delivery: from £7.99 (delivery charges may vary according to the size of your order). Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday, except bank holidays (UK Only). Items ordered on Friday using this service will not be delivered until the following Monday.
After your order has been shipped:
If you need to change your delivery address after you have placed an order please inform customer services at: email@example.com Delivery addresses cannot be changed for orders made by paypal.
If you are not present to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card through your door informing you of his attempt to deliver your parcel. A contact number will be provided on the card along with details of how to collect your parcel from your nearest depot, or how to re-arrange delivery.
- We are not responsible for items once they have been posted.
- Items sent via 1st class (signed for) post should arrive the next working day. According to Royal Mail's postage policy items sent via 1st class post can take up to 10 working days to arrive. If your item has not arrived 10 days after the item has been posted, please let us know and we will provide you with all the information you need to make a lost postage claim to Royal Mail. It is the customers responsibility to make a lost postage claim with Royal Mail to recover the cost of the order. We will not issue a refund for the lost item.
- Please note Royal Mail will only issue compensation of up to £50 to cover the cost of the lost item. If you wish to purchase additional postage compensation when placing your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items sent via 2nd class ( signed for) post should arrive 3 days after posting. Please refer to the above lost postage policy. A lost postage claim can be made 10 working days after posting.
- Items sent via Special Guaranteed delivery should arrive the next working day (on or before the time specified). Please refer to the above lost postage policy. A lost postage claim can be made 5 working days after posting. Postage compensation can also be claimed for delayed items that do not arrive on the specified date using the 'Special Guaranteed deliver' service.
- Items sent via 'Europe Standard Shipping' and 'Europe Tracked and signed' should take 5- 10 working days.
- Items sent via 'International Standard Shipping' and ' International Tracked and signed' should take 5-10 working days.
- If your item has not arrived 10 days after the final delivery date, please let us know and we will provide you with all the information you need to make a lost postage claim to Royal Mail. It is the customers responsibility to make a lost postage claim with Royal Mail to recover the cost of the order. We will not issue a refund for the lost item.
- Please note Royal Mail will only issue compensation of up to £50 to cover the cost of the lost item. If you wish to purchase additional postage compensation when placing your order, please contact us at email@example.com
- If your item is held by your country's customs, it is your responsibility to pay any additional fees or taxes to have the item released.
EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- In some cases we may be able to offer express international shipping (3-5 working days), at a discounted price. Items will be sent via DHL. For a quote, please use our contact form to contact us, with details of the items you wish to order and your full address.
- Privacy & Security
- Once you have registered as a customer, you will have access to all of your account information where you can view any previous orders. You will have full access to your invoices and can update your information at any time. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping tracking number which you can easily access via your account login section.
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging on to your account via our web site account login link. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by logging on to you personal account using your secret login name and password. You may also send us a request to change any credible account errors and we will assist you in making any necessary changes. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.